Happy fall season! As we get closer to November and the changing of clocks, so too, our class schedule is about to shift. Some of the changes are familiar and others are new, so read on.
1) Effective November 6, we are canceling the Thursday evening, 5:30 p.m., class.
2) Starting November 1, Saturday classes will return. Pat and Wendy will alternate weekly, beginning with Pat on 11/1. Classes run from 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early using the staircase since the gym is otherwise closed.
3) Rainy Day Sundays will also return in November, details to follow. The weekend schedules for both Saturdays/Sundays run through March 31 unless we have an unpredictably long, wet winter and early spring and decide to extend them through April.
4) Thanksgiving Day class is back this year, from 8:00-10:30 a.m., with Wendy teaching. Signups begin 11/1, you will receive notice that morning in order to reserve your spot.
5) The traditional “Eves” classes return on consecutive Thursday mornings, from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Pat will teach the Christmas Eve class on 12/24. However, this year, our New Year’s Eve class/party will be co-led by Gail and Gabrielle. Sign-ups begin 12/1, you will receive notice then in order to reserve a spot in either class or both.
Any questions? Contact me: email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing many of our “seasonal” friends in just a few weeks!